Transfer of business license ownership
Transfer of license
Terms of Service
- A valid lease contract of no less than six months in the name of the new investor.
- Approval of the scheme in case of modification of the store.
- A contract of assignment between the two parties certified by the Chamber of Commerce
- The delegate must be an official authorized and approved by the entity requesting the service and certified for signature by the Chamber of Commerce
- The agent's national identity
- Attach the commercial license.
- Filling out the delisting form for the previous investor
- Attaching an authorization to write off the agent certified by the Chamber of Commerce or a legitimate agency with the national identity.
- Fill out the license issuance form - for the new investor
- Waste collection contract (with the waste collection company), if any.
- An illustration (a sketch) of the store's location and its coordinates.
- An external image showing the entire interface of the site
- A picture of the shop's sign/advertising boards, including the dimensions (the advertisement means any commercial name or trademark owned by others).
- A valid property deed or lease contract for a period of no less than six months from a licensed real estate office.
- A valid commercial register that matches the activity.
- The national identity card of the license holder.
- Attach the owner's national identity.
- A legitimate power of attorney or an authorization certified by the Chamber of Commerce in the event of a third party's power of attorney.
- Attach the national identity card of the license holder.