Commercial licenses cancellation
Cancellation of the commercial license
Terms of Service
- In the event of any modifications to the commercial premises, proof of the approval of the Royal Commission on the modifications must be submitted.
- The delegate must be an official authorized and approved by the entity requesting the service and certified for signature by the Chamber of Commerce
- The owner of the facility should not have any financial defaults with the Royal Commission.
- The investor contracting with the Royal Commission shall not have any contractual impediments to canceling the trade license.
- Evacuate the site and remove the panels.
- Attach an authorization to cancel for the representative, certified by the Chamber of Commerce or a legitimate agency
- Attach the commercial license.
- Attach the national ID card of the license holder.
- Attach the representative national identity card.