Please Wait

Renting housing for the Royal Commission

Service Description

Regulating and monitoring the rental of housing units belonging to the Royal Commission in residential neighborhoods in the city

Service Duration

1 Days

Terms of Service

  • Attach a valid commercial license - for the private sector
  • The delegate must be an official authorized and approved by the entity requesting the service and certified for signature by the Chamber of Commerce
  • In case that a housing unit is requested for the employees of the Royal Commission contracts, a copy of the contract must be attached.
  • In the case of a request for a housing unit for the divorced woman, the divorce document shall be attached with a copy of the family card for the divorced woman

Service requirements

  • Attach a certificate of a joint statement of periods and wages from the Social Insurance - for the private sector
  • Attach an identification document from the employer
  • Attach the family card
  • Attach the national ID
  • Attach the financial responsibility statement
  • Attach an identification document for the husband in case the allocation is for women
  • Attach the allocation form